Senior Building & Dooley's Inn circa 1906
The Senior Building on the southeast corner of High & Appleton streets. The ground floor was home to Senior Brothers Clothiers. The building is now occupied by the NewAlliance Bank and has gone through an extensive renovation recently.
Heading east behind the Senior Building was Dooley's Inn located at the southwest corner of Bond & Appleton streets. Dooley's was originally known as Yoerg Inn which opened in 1901 and named after it's owner, Kraig J. Yoerg. He sold the property in 1912 to Patrick Dooley and it remained open until the early 1920s. (Photo taken from an eBay auction)